PowerLung is the only product specifically designed to train and strengthen all the muscles you use when you inhale and exhale. This enhances your breathing muscles for greater flexibility, endurance and relaxation.
The PowerLung Trainer provides an intermediate respiratory strength training workout at a medium level of resistance. The PowerLung Trainer offers users the benefits of the Sport model at a lower intensity of training.
Are you a weekend warrior, fitness enthusiast or amateur sports person? PowerLung Trainer can help you enjoy these activities more and with less breathlessness. You can stay in shape to play!
Is your job physically demanding and you want to breathe easier while working? PowerLung Trainer can help you train your breathing muscles to work more efficiently so you can breathe easier.
Do you sing in a choir or play in a band? Are you a public speaker or theater actor? The PowerLung Trainer can improve your breathing strength. You'll hold the high notes longer and they'll hear your lines in the back row!
PowerLung Trainer helps you regain respiratory strength and enables you to breathe easier when you exercise, train or work and to have better and stronger breath control when you sing, play or speak.
Now your breathing muscles can meet your needs and desires with the same technology used by professionals.
Get your respiratory muscles in shape with PowerLung Trainer and make your workouts easier and your training more fun.Choose this model if:
- You are in good physical and aerobic condition and desire to improve your performance
- You exercise or train for running, cycling or sports at high intensity almost daily
- You want to train in your Target Heart Rate Zone for longer and train easier at high intensity
- You want to train breath management for better sports or music performance
- You are a professional or advanced musician who wants to play, sing or perform more relaxed for longer periods of time
- You play a high-pressure instrument but don't always have time to warm up before or between performances