8 Weeks to SEALFIT plunges you into more than a workout program. Mark Divine’s stories and assignments will develop your mental, emotional, intuitive and spiritual warrior as well as your physical warrior.
What You Will Learn
- Develop all of the character traits of a Navy SEAL
- Forge an unbeatable mind
- Adopt a level-headed approach to nutrition
- Gain exceptional overall functional strength and stamina
- Improve work capacity and durability
- Get the best functional workout available with the least amount of equipment
A Sneak Peek into 8 Weeks to SEALFIT
It begins with your arrival as a Navy SEAL BUD/S cadet. There’s no time to dilly dally. You either do the first workout and commit to this training, or don’t bother. Next day, you move on to another challenge completely different than what you’d expect. It’s not the stuff for doubters, quitters or complainers.
These 8 weeks will be hard. Mark will push your physical body to its limits and test your inner resolve. You’ll be tempted to give up. But if you embrace the suck of the challenge, you’ll begin to win. The stories and adventures Mark takes you on - escaping battlefield danger, calming yourself when there’s no way out, learning to trust your gut - will tap into more power than you knew you had.
You’ll begin to glimpse, and reach, your full potential. You’ll develop the character that makes a Navy SEAL: discipline, drive, determination, self-mastery, honor, integrity, courage and leadership, as well as some serious physical strength and stamina. You’ll thrive in a teamwork setting. You’ll learn to laugh and not take your circumstances so seriously. You’ll even know how to functionally train without equipment.
This is the ground-breaking training that increases SEALFIT athletes’ overall endurance, work capacity, and toughness.
Be someone special. Let’s get started!And, the SEALFIT WOD Journal
The All Inclusive Journal and Training Guide for SEALFIT physical and mental training
- Warrior Yoga, Nutrition and Diet planning guidelines
- Goal Tracking
- "Double" logging for 152 workouts per book.
- Hero WODs and SEALFIT and Crossfit Benchmark WODs
- All Weightlifting & Powerlifting Standards with Max Rep tracking
- Illustrated Bodyweight & Gymnastic movements with PR & Max Rep tracking
- Charts include max reps & pound-kilo
- Wendler 5/3/1 strength program
You get to choose your color Orange or Black in a SEALFIT LOGO T!