The FirstEdge® Tactical Skinner fixed-blade knife is ideally suitable for Military, Outdoors and Survival applications. Featuring the unmatched quality of ELMAX® Swedish stainless steel, the full-tang, 4.375-inch blade is a well-proven classic hunting style drop-point. It has been heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of 60-61. For rugged performance, the blade is 0.170” thick and is flat ground with a single bevel for maximum cutting edge. The blade and stainless steel hex fasteners have a black oxide finish.
The Tactical Skinner has an overall length of 9.375” equipped with a striking pommel and lanyard hole. The handles are coarse-textured black G-10 material,considered best for toughness, sure grip and resistance to any moisture or temperature extremes.
The Tactical Skinner comes with a Kydex molded sheath, with stainless steel hex fasteners making it ideal for wet or desert conditions. It has 3-inch Nylon Webbing with Box X stitching. An innovative locking system keeps the blade securely anchored in the sheath.
- Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
- ELMAX® Stainless Steel Blade – .170” Thick / 9.25” Overall Length
- Hardened to 60-61 HRC
- 1.00 lb. Packaged Weight / 9.0 oz. Knife Only
- Flat Ground blade
- Coarse Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish on Blade & Fasteners
- Equipped with KYDEX Sheath