The FirstEdge® 5250 has the same specifications as the 5150 (Elite Field Knife) with the exception that the 5250 is made with 440C Stainless Steel. 440C is a workhorse blade steel with good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and strength. Handles are coarse textured G-10. This is a very rugged and versatile knife that can be used for multiple applications, from Survival to Everyday Carry.
The FirstEdge® 5250 Field Knife is equipped with a Kydex Tri-Composite Knife Sheath (patent pending).
- Full Tang Fixed Blade
- 440C Stainless Steel Blade – .210” Thick / 11” Overall Length
- Hardened to 58-59 HRC
- 1.25 lb. Packaged Weight / 13.4 oz. Knife Only
- Flat Ground blade
- Coarse Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish on Blade & Fasteners