The FirstEdge® Survival Knife was designed in partnership with U.S. Special Forces and is currently used in training and deployment. The knives are made with ELMAX® Steel, a superior blade steel with extremely high wear resistance, superior corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, and excellent dimensional stability that retains size and form under heavy use.
The FirstEdge® 5050 Survival Knife is renowned for its strength, endurance and ability to perform the most arduous tasks for Military personnel on the battlefield and for Outdoorsmen and Survivalists out in the field. With over 1 lb of 0.250″ thick ELMAX® Steel and precision formed G-10 handles, this amazing knife has been known to cut down trees, through rebar and wire fencing.
The 11.25″ Survival Knife is equipped with a Kydex Tri-Composite Knife Sheath (patent pending). All FirstEdge Knives are MADE IN USA.
- Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
- ELMAX® Stainless Steel Blade – .235” Thick / 11.25” Total Length
- Blade Length 5.125″
- Overall Knife Length 11.25″
- Hardened to 60-61 HRC
- 1.47 lb. Packaged Weight / 17.5 oz. Knife Only
- Flat Ground blade
- Coarse Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish on Blade & Fasteners